December 31, 2019
Celebrating Our Achievements in 2019
We broke exciting ground in 2019—and we’re just getting started. From development and distribution deals, field tests and orders, to a patent announcement and plenty of industry meetings, we’ve built powerful momentum.
Presenting to industry and government leaders at the USEA: United States Energy Association Annual Membership Meeting & Public Policy Forum.
Forging our partnership with Solvay to jointly develop our nanotech-based diesel fuel additive blend.
Signing an exclusive sales distribution deal with Mencast, the largest MRO in the Singapore marine market.
Being awarded the first patent in our portfolio of rare earth oxidation catalysts.
Participating in three regional ASLRRA short line railroad conferences.
We’re also proud to report that we:
- Closed over $1 million in Mining and Fracking sales with our partner, Crown Products and Services.
- Launched a 2-year executive briefing and demonstration venue at the Pacific Southwest Railway Museum in Campo, CA.
- Achieved 8.1% fuel efficiency in advanced field tests with a large short rail operator.
- Met with two of the largest shipping companies in the world.
- Certified for use with the five top-selling diesel engine types (Caterpillar, Cummins, MAN, MTU and Wärtsilä).
- Opened our Marine office in Singapore.
We are deeply committed to providing the world’s largest consumers of diesel with a cost-effective and immediate solution to reducing emissions. Holiday gift giving reminds us that 90% of global goods are transported by sea, and as we turn to next year and the onset of IMO 2020, we look forward to helping our shipping partners thrive with their transition to the new, sweeping environmental regulation.
From all of us at Purify Fuel, we wish you a happy and healthy new year!
President & CEO
Purify Fuel, Inc.
+1 (562) 991-3170