July 15, 2020
RSVP for the Webinar
Mitigating Pain Points in the Tug and Towing Industry
August 13, 2020
Today’s tug and towing community is facing unprecedented challenges: from economic impacts to high inland waters to regulatory and compliance. Join industry leaders to identify what challenges are being encountered, and what steps can be taken to overcome them.
Join us Thursday, August 13th at 2:00 pm ET / 1:00 pm CT / 12:00 pm MT / 11:00 am PT / 10:00 am Alaska for an essential, one-hour conversation tailored for the tug and towing industry.
Speakers to date include:
- Caitlyn Stewart - Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs - The American Waterways Operators, Inc.
- Carleen Lyden Walker - Executive Director, North American Marine Environment Protection Association
- Kierstan L. Carlson - Attorney, Litigation and Government, Blank Rome, LLC
- Bryan Chaisson - CEO, NRE Power Systems, Inc.
- Peter Lindsey - VP Marine, Purify Fuels, Inc.
Grab your place now and join your colleagues. You'll receive webinar details via email after you register.